From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dani Pagador
Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2020 6:03 PM
To: main <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Edge Tutorial?

Hi, Everyone.
I'm using JFW2018 with Win10 build 1903. Is there a tutorial for the Microsoft Edge browser?

I'd like to use Firefox, but it keeps squawking at me to update my screenreading software.

Thanks,
Dani

Milton Ota

Yes, if you are running Windows 10.

You also need to have installed the latest version and build of JAWS.

I'm using JFW2018 with Win10 build 1903. Is there a tutorial for the Microsoft Edge browser?

I'd like to use Firefox, but it keeps squawking at me to update my screenreading software.

Thanks,
Dani

Milton Ota

Hartgen Counsulting did a webinar on MS Edge and you can purchase the recording from his website.

I'm using JFW2018 with Win10 build 1903. Is there a tutorial for the Microsoft Edge browser?

I'd like to use Firefox, but it keeps squawking at me to update my screenreading software.

Thanks,
Dani

Shirley Tracy

Cory,

I’m not very technical, but I’m using Edge. I leftt Firefox because it was acting strange and crashing often. I’ve only been using Edge for a few days, but so far it has not given me any problem.

Shirley Tracy

I'm using JFW2018 with Win10 build 1903. Is there a tutorial for the Microsoft Edge browser?

I'd like to use Firefox, but it keeps squawking at me to update my screenreading software.

Thanks,

Dani

Patrick Murphy

Hi,

The only thing i found so far with edge is the "jaws find" option.
The ctrl+f does not work in jaws 2018, instead, it brings up the "find" box in edge itself.
However, this was fixed in jaws 2020. I have jaws 2020 running in 40 minute mode.
Just in case, has anyone found a fix for this in jaws2018?

pat