Sent: Friday, October 9, 2020 7:51 PM
Subject: Edge Question

Mike,

Call me and I will show you how to just have 1 page oppen.

Pastor Gilbert

Pastor Gilbert Pries

Okay,

First open Edge.

Next make sure your on your home page.

Next press alt f and s to go to settings.

Next tab once and arrrow down to onstartup.

Next press enter.

Next tab once and arrow down to open to a specific page and tab until you get to a button that will clear all tabs except the one you have opened.

Push that button and that's it.

Pastor Gilbert

Why not share your knowledge with the list, In that way, many users can, may or, will benefit.

Dave