moderated Echoing for the blind list

Dave Mitchell

                Hi,  Today’s Top Tech Tidbits mentioned the subject mailing list for  Alexa Echo users and provided  the  link to subscribe but the link is not working for me.

The link provided follows below.

Can someone point out my error or provide a way to sign up to this group please.  Thanks, Mitch

echoingfortheblind+subscribe@groups.io

Sent from Mail for Windows

Loy

I copied the link you included in your email and it worked to subscribe.

                Hi,  Today’s Top Tech Tidbits mentioned the subject mailing list for  Alexa Echo users and provided  the  link to subscribe but the link is not working for me.

The link provided follows below.

Can someone point out my error or provide a way to sign up to this group please.  Thanks, Mitch

echoingfortheblind+subscribe@groups.io

Sent from Mail for Windows

Dave Mitchell

  Thanks, I still get a Windows send error for some reason unknown to me.  Mitch

Sent from Mail for Windows

I copied the link you included in your email and it worked to subscribe.

                Hi,  Today’s Top Tech Tidbits mentioned the subject mailing list for  Alexa Echo users and provided  the  link to subscribe but the link is not working for me.

The link provided follows below.

Can someone point out my error or provide a way to sign up to this group please.  Thanks, Mitch

echoingfortheblind+subscribe@groups.io

Sent from Mail for Windows

Mike Pietruk

Mitch

I am a subscriber to the list; however, it is almost totally inactive.

I'll post, later today, subscription links to a cuple of lists which have
more traffic and have a blind focus.

Dave Mitchell

  Thanks very much, This is doubly helpful and I look forward to your links when you have time, Mitch

Sent from Mail for Windows

I am a subscriber to the list; however, it is almost totally inactive.

I'll post, later today, subscription links to a cuple of lists which have

more traffic and have a blind focus.

Mike Pietruk

My favorite list for Alexa/Echo product question can be subscribed to by
sending a blank email to this address:

main+subscribe@echoing.groups.io

Another active list can be subscribed to at this address

echo+subscribe@groups.io

The group originally asked about can be subscribed to at this email address:

echoingfortheblind+subscribe@groups.io

All 3 of these groups are hosted by groups.io
Hence, as one might have noticed, the subscription format is identical.
After sending a blank email to the appropriate address, you will be sent
an automatic request for verification.
Respond to that and you are on your way.

Deborah Palmer

Hi it works OK for me

Debbie