Topics

moderated eBook access with JAWS

Ed Culpepper

Thorium.com offers download of an e-book reader that I have found to be highly accessible with Jaws 2020 – after some initially frustrating orientation. Learning how and when to open the “Navigation” menu is trial and error at first. I learned about the Thorium reader from this list.

Reading a book with Kindle (or Thorium) try clicking on the chapter number/title when you are in the table of contents in order to go to the chapter text. I have found that I sometimes have to go to the table of contents, click a chapter I want to read, read the chapter, return to the table of contents, and click another chapter in order to keep reading.

J Edward Culpepper, PhD

Huntsville, Alabama