From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Pearson
Sent: 20 June 2020 00:10
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: e-mail address

Hello list:

replace the recipient's name with vispero so that it reads
"support@...." Even if their closed, you should receive an auto
reply showing that your message has been received.

Hope that this is helpful

Sincerely,

David S. Pearson

Glenn / Lenny

I thought it sounded like asparrow
But the name never interested me enough to get the right spelling, even
though I knew that wasn't probably right.
I'm still referring to them as FS.
Glenn