From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of kevin meyers
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2020 9:06 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: duck duck go browser

Hello, Is duck duck go only an extension to a browser? I wasn’t able to find the duck duck go browser that is just the browser. Cheers, Kevin

Van Lant, Robin

It’s a search engine page.  duckduckgo.com – like searching on Google.com.

Hello, Is duck duck go only an extension to a browser? I wasn’t able to find the duck duck go browser that is just the browser. Cheers, Kevin

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

Richard Turner

Which also offers extensions and is available as an iPhone and probably Android app.

Richard

It’s a search engine page.  duckduckgo.com – like searching on Google.com.