From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> on behalf of Phillip Gross <phillip_gross@...>
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2020 10:17:32 AM
To: jfw@groups.io <jfw@groups.io>
Subject: Dropbox Password Manager

Has anyone tried the new password manager from Dropbox yet and if so is it accessible with JAWS? If it has worked well with JAWS do you know how well it works with Voiceover on an IOS device? I realize my second question is off topic but right now I’m paying for both Dropbox Plus and the 1Password password manager and I wouldn’t mind dropping 1Password.