Topics

moderated drag and drop with Jaws

Teresa

Good morning list: I have jaws 2020 and I am running windows 10. Is it possible to drag and drop with Jaws? If yes, how would I do that? Thanks in advance. Teresa

Sent from my iPhone 10R my iPhone 10O

Sent from my iPhone 10R

Mike B

Hi Teresa,

Sometimes it requires more than 1 or 2 attempts:
Use the keystroke, CTRL, INSERT, + NUMPAD SLASH) for Drag and Drop .
This is used to drag items from one location and drop them in another.
Position the JAWS Cursor on the item you wish to move and press,
CTRL, INSERT + NUMPAD SLASH
You can leave the JAWS Cursor active, or you can switch to the PC Cursor. JAWS will keep speaking as you navigate. Once you have positioned
the JAWS or PC Cursor in the location to which you would like to move the item press,
CTRL, INSERT + NUMPAD SLASH
again, and the item will be moved to the position of the active cursor.

Good morning list: I have jaws 2020 and I am running windows 10. Is it possible to drag and drop with Jaws? If yes, how would I do that? Thanks in advance. Teresa

  10R my iPhone  10O

  10R

Teresa

Thank you. I will try it.

 10R

On Jul 13, 2020, at 12:36 PM, Mike B <mb69mach1@...> wrote:

[...]

Hi Mike: thank you for your help but I’ve been trying and I can’t get it to work. Would it be possible for you to listen to what my computer is saying when I try it? Thanks Teresa

 10R