Topics

Downloading Youtube Playlists with Pontes

David Kingsbury

Hi all,

I have been successfully using Pontes for downloading individual You tubes for quite some time. However, I have never been able to figure out how to do it for play lists. Not sure what I am doing wrong. What are the steps for downloading a playlist?

Thanks,

David

Richard Turner

I used to be able to do individual videos, but that even hasn't worked for a while now.
Could you post your steps? I must be doing something wrong.
I did a playlist a couple years ago, but couldn't repeat whatever I did and since individual videos were not working, I have not even tried to figure out the playlist method.
Its a great program when it works.

Richard

On Jul 11, 2020, at 8:28 AM, David Kingsbury <davidkingsbury77@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I have been successfully using Pontes for downloading individual You tubes for quite some time. However, I have never been able to figure out how to do it for play lists. Not sure what I am doing wrong. What are the steps for downloading a playlist?

Thanks,

David

Milton Ota

Hi,

It is pretty much the same procedure. You will find a folder that will be created in your Pontes Media Download folder under the title of whatever you are downloading.

HTH

I have been successfully using Pontes for downloading individual You tubes for quite some time. However, I have never been able to figure out how to do it for play lists. Not sure what I am doing wrong. What are the steps for downloading a playlist?

Thanks,

David

David Ingram

use.