Topics

Downloading Youtube Playlists with Pontes

David Kingsbury

Hi all,

I have been successfully using Pontes for downloading individual You tubes for quite some time. However, I have never been able to figure out how to do it for play lists. Not sure what I am doing wrong. What are the steps for downloading a playlist?

Thanks,

David

Richard Turner

I used to be able to do individual videos, but that even hasn't worked for a while now.
Could you post your steps? I must be doing something wrong.
I did a playlist a couple years ago, but couldn't repeat whatever I did and since individual videos were not working, I have not even tried to figure out the playlist method.
Its a great program when it works.

Richard
"He that cannot forgive others breaks the bridge over which he must pass himself,” and we forget that only grace can break the cycle of ancient hatreds among peoples. (It is notable that while I have regretted not granting grace to others, I’ve never once regretted extending it.)" - Edward Herbert

On Jul 11, 2020, at 8:28 AM, David Kingsbury <davidkingsbury77@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I have been successfully using Pontes for downloading individual You tubes for quite some time. However, I have never been able to figure out how to do it for play lists. Not sure what I am doing wrong. What are the steps for downloading a playlist?

Thanks,

David

Milton Ota

Hi,

It is pretty much the same procedure. You will find a folder that will be created in your Pontes Media Download folder under the title of whatever you are downloading.

HTH

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Kingsbury
Sent: Saturday, July 11, 2020 10:29 AM
To: 'JAWS Main Discussion List' <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Downloading Youtube Playlists with Pontes

Hi all,

Thanks,

David

David Ingram

use.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Jul 11, 2020 11:25 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Downloading Youtube Playlists with Pontes

Hi,

It is pretty much the same procedure. You will find a folder that will be created in your Pontes Media Download folder under the title of whatever you are downloading.

HTH

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Kingsbury
Sent: Saturday, July 11, 2020 10:29 AM
To: 'JAWS Main Discussion List' <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Downloading Youtube Playlists with Pontes

Hi all,

Thanks,

David