Topics

moderated Dolby Audio turned off all the time

Gezim Rexha

Hi list,

I am not sure if this is related to JAWS, but the issue has occurred since I installed the latest JAWS version.

Just a few seconds after I log into my PC, JAWS volume turns lower, regardless of how it has been set. After doing some settings exploration, I found out that the issue is caused by something called Dolby Audio, which is all the time getting turned off. Now, I go and turn it on and everything works fine, but it turns off soon, and that is quite annoying!

I would appreciate any suggestion for resolving the issue.

With best wishes,

Gezim

JM Casey

Hmm. What happens if you leave dolby off, and the nex ttime your volume gets adjusted, you go to the volume mixer, and turn it up.