Topics

moderated does jaws work on any greeting cards sites?

Jim Rawls

My wife has a birthday coming up and I’d like to find a funny card. I have jaws 19 and windows tem.

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Jim. Yes, JAWS works on the following site,

https://www.jacquielawson.com

Bill White

billwhite92701@...