moderated does anyone have a copy of windows live mail they would share please

Jim Rawls

Hi all, I am running windows   ten and jaws 2018. Thanks Jim

I would advise against it, Windows Live Mail has long been discontinued and while I'm sure some people still use it, I think using either the built-in Mail app or Thunderbird (if you are looking for a free email client) is a better solution.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jim Rawls
Sent: Sunday, April 4, 2021 1:47 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: does anyone have a copy of windows live mail they would share please

Jim Rawls

Ok, agreed, but I need help with setting windows mail Jim

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Sunday, April 4, 2021 2:38 PM
Subject: Re: does anyone have a copy of windows live mail they would share please

I would advise against it, Windows Live Mail has long been discontinued and while I'm sure some people still use it, I think using either the built-in Mail app or Thunderbird (if you are looking for a free email client) is a better solution.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jim Rawls
Sent: Sunday, April 4, 2021 1:47 PM
Subject: does anyone have a copy of windows live mail they would share please

This has been written about multiple times on the Windows 10 for Screen Reader Users group.  Here is a link to a post written by David Moore that's a tutorial on using the Mail, People, and Calendar Apps.
--

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 20H2, Build 19042  

There are many who labor under the gross misapprehension that the Constitution is a cage and a laundry-list rather than a framework upon which great things have been and still will be built. Many things that are entirely Constitutional are not "in the Constitution," but are allowed under it.

~Brian Vogel