From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Ingram via groups.io
Sent: Friday, June 5, 2020 2:28 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Does anyone happen to know whether webroot software works with the latest version of jaws?

WARNING, this email originated from outside of SaskTel.
Do not click links or open attachments unless you trust the sender and believe the contents are safe.

Hi list members, i'd like to know whether anyone happens to know whether webroot software works with the latest version of jaws? I'm considering buying webroot software and I wanted to know befor I buy the software whether the latest version of jaws works well with webroot software? Thank you for any information that you might have concerning this question.

NOTICE: This confidential e-mail message is only for the intended recipients. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that disclosing, copying, distributing, or any other use of this message, is strictly prohibited. In such case, please destroy this message and notify the sender.

Dan Longmore

Yes web root antivirus software works with the latest version. I am using windows 10 latest update and the latest version of Web route. Does very well

On Jun 5, 2020, at 9:50 AM, Shan Noyes <shan.noyes@...> wrote:

´╗┐What does webroot software do?

WARNING, this email originated from outside of SaskTel.
Do not click links or open attachments unless you trust the sender and believe the contents are safe.

Hi list members, i'd like to know whether anyone happens to know whether webroot software works with the latest version of jaws? I'm considering buying webroot software and I wanted to know befor I buy the software whether the latest version of jaws works well with webroot software? Thank you for any information that you might have concerning this question.

NOTICE: This confidential e-mail message is only for the intended recipients. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that disclosing, copying, distributing, or any other use of this message, is strictly prohibited. In such case, please destroy this message and notify the sender.

Dan Longmore

Hi,
I posted earlier that Webroot and JAWS , latest version, work good together. My apologies but I cannot tell if latest JAWS version and webroot are good together. Prior versions of JAWS and webroot worked well but am not certain of latest JAWS. That's because I forgot that I have switched to Windows defender. Not because of any problems with web root. My wife uses web root and it is a good product . The web root interface , in prior versions, was cumbersome with JAWS but the two never conflicted.
Sorry for confusion.

Dan

Hi list members, i'd like to know whether anyone happens to know whether webroot software works with the latest version of jaws? I'm considering buying webroot software and I wanted to know befor I buy the software whether the latest version of jaws works well with webroot software? Thank you for any information that you might have concerning this question.

David Ingram

WARNING, this email originated from outside of SaskTel.
Do not click links or open attachments unless you trust the sender and believe the contents are safe.

Hi list members, i'd like to know whether anyone happens to know whether webroot software works with the latest version of jaws? I'm considering buying webroot software and I wanted to know befor I buy the software whether the latest version of jaws works well with webroot software? Thank you for any information that you might have concerning this question.

NOTICE: This confidential e-mail message is only for the intended recipients. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that disclosing, copying, distributing, or any other use of this message, is strictly prohibited. In such case, please destroy this message and notify the sender.

webroot is a company that offers internet security software for your devices, as far as I've heard it works with jaws but i'm not sure of it working with any other screen reading program. I know that there is a trial version of the software that you can try befor you buy. I hope this helps to answer the question about the company.

David Ingram

WARNING, this email originated from outside of SaskTel.
Do not click links or open attachments unless you trust the sender and believe the contents are safe.

Hi list members, i'd like to know whether anyone happens to know whether webroot software works with the latest version of jaws? I'm considering buying webroot software and I wanted to know befor I buy the software whether the latest version of jaws works well with webroot software? Thank you for any information that you might have concerning this question.

NOTICE: This confidential e-mail message is only for the intended recipients. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that disclosing, copying, distributing, or any other use of this message, is strictly prohibited. In such case, please destroy this message and notify the sender.

Hi list members, i'm having a problem with the code or key is not visible to any version of jaws!