Topics

moderated does a link leave a site?

mike mcglashon

No, I know this is not so because I always check to see if that is what the site did;

There is no new window opened;

Hang on let me try to duplicate it and I’ll get back to you guys with a site and situation where it occurs on the regular;

Please advise as you like.

Mike M.

Mike mcglashon

Email: Michael.mcglashon@...