moderated Document and web accessibility training

musiime ralph

Hello friends, how are you? Does any of you know where I can get training in document and web accessibility training.

Armando L. Vias

Hello.

You can try this document. It is mostly for documents, but I believe that it talks about the web a little bit.

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,
Armando Vias

On Mar 7, 2022, at 5:42 AM, musiime ralph <ralphmusiime@...> wrote:

Hello friends, how are you? Does any of you know where I can get training in document and web accessibility training.

sardar shankar

https://nfb.org/images/nfb/products_technology/creating_accessible_documents.docx
<https://nfb.org/images/nfb/products_technology/creating_accessible_documents.docx>

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,
Armando Vias

__________
Armando L. Vias
Web Accessibility/Disability Advocate
Blogger | Armando Vias (Official Website)
Phone (Google Voice): Click to call (830) 542-2220 From A Compatible Phone
<tel:8305422220>
E-Mail: Click to email: armando@...
<mailto:armando@...>
Visit Website (armandovias.com) <https://armandovias.com/>