moderated disk partition management software

Juan Hernandez

Hi All,

I just noticed that my laptop came with a 1tb ssd, and windows only shows it as a 512 disk.  This is an issue with the partitions.

The built in windows partition software doesn’t see the extra space.  Can someone recommend an accessible partition management software tha t is accessible? Back in the day partition magic was great, but I don’t think that is around anymore.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best.

Juan

Steve Nutt

Hi,

Windows Dispart will see the entire partition. What built in manager are you  trying?

Also bear in mind the remainder of the partition is probably a recovery one.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close