Topics

moderated discount for federal employees?

Dacia Cole

Hi,

Someone told me that there is a discount for federal employees who
want to purchase JAWS or ZoomText for their personal computers? Is
this true and if so, how would one go about getting this?

thanks,

Dacia

Debby Hill

Hi Dacia,

I haven't heard of this, but I think the best thing to do is call Freedom Scientific at either: 1-800-444-4443 or the U.S. Sales number at 1-866-666-6126.

Take care and stay safe!

Debby