From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of ann
Sent: June 26, 2020 7:21 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: discord?

Hi folks,

Is Discord at all accessible with Jaws 2020? Are there scripts for it anywhere?

Thanks,

~Ann

Mich Verrier

Hi I have never been able to get discord to work with jaws. To my knollige it works with ios and the app is accessible but there again I have never been able to figure it out. To my knollige here are no scripts for this to work with jaws. From Mich.

Is Discord at all accessible with Jaws 2020? Are there scripts for it
anywhere?

Thanks,

~Ann

Dean Martineau <topdot@...>

Doug Lee offers Discord scripts. I haven't tried them, but he is very competent. It's wise to become familiar with all the projects he is working on or has worked on recently, because some sound pretty useful.

https://dlee.org/