moderated Difficult to leave combo boxes

Gene Warner

Hi everyone!

I've been having this problem since the last update to JAWS and am wondering if anyone has seen it or has a solution or work around for it. I am running the latest version of both JAWS and Edge on 64 bit Windows 10 Home. JAWS is the 64 bit version.

While browsing the internet, I can enter and change a combo box, but when I want to move on to the next field in the form, I am finding that JAWS is somehow stuck in the combo box and I have to struggle to get out of it. As much as I like the new Notification history feature and its rules, I am seriously considering going back to the April update until this problem is fixed.

Gene...