Topics

moderated Difference between jaws different licences

Blind Gamer

Hi
I want to know that what's the difference between jaws different licences
Such as home licence
Professional licence
Corporate licence
Thanks

Dave Durber

Hello there:

Send an email message with your question to the email address below:

HTH

Dave

I want to know that what's the difference between jaws different licences
Such as home licence
Professional licence
Corporate licence
Thanks

David Pearson

Howdy:

Believe that the e-mail address for your question is:
"
support@...".

Sincerely,

David S. Pearson

Dave Durber

David:

I just spoke to someone in the Sales department at Vispero. They said that the email address I posted in my response this morning, was correct. In addition, sales questions, can be sent to:

orders@...

By the way, I got the email address from the JAWS Help system, under the topic "Contact and Sales Information".

HTH

Dave

Believe that the e-mail address for your question is:
"
support@...".

Sincerely,

David S. Pearson

David Diamond

It should also be noted, if living in Canada, the Ph # is different. Wonder if the contact email is the same though?