Topics

moderated dictionary manager crashes

Mario

using the latest version 2020, I want to trim the default dictionary by deleting duplicated entries but after deleting a few entries, I receive:

JDiction MFC Application has stopped working A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.
Close program Button

after closing and restarting the dictionary manager, I proceed to continue from where I was interrupted, but eventually experience the same crash.

how can this problem be fixed so DM doesn't spurraticly crash?