moderated Desk Top short cut

John Doering

Hello:

After doing a virus scan with Windows Defender and MRT.exe, my desk top short cut for my Outlook 2016 seems to have disappeared and I can’t figure out how to create another desk top short cut for the Outlook app.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

John Doering
Pricing Analyst

Office: 4147783040 Extn:4063
Mobile:
445 S Curtis Rd West Allis, WI 53214
https://ibvi.org

Adding Desktop Shortcuts Under Windows 10
(downloads in DOCX format)

            ~Brian Vogel

Dan Longmore

Hi,

  Right click, use your application key or right mouse button, on Outlook in your start menu.

Select “More ”

In the sub menu select “Open File Location.

From there you can again right click and choose:

“Sent To”

One of the sub menu options is

“Desktop (Shortcut)

Select that one and the shortcut will  appear.

I feel for you , nothing like having disappearing shortcuts.  Just makes your day,  lol

Dan