moderated Desk Top short cut

John Doering

Hello:

After doing a virus scan with Windows Defender and MRT.exe, my desk top short cut for my Outlook 2016 seems to have disappeared and I can’t figure out how to create another desk top short cut for the Outlook app.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

John Doering
Pricing Analyst

Office: 4147783040 Extn:4063
Mobile:
445 S Curtis Rd West Allis, WI 53214
https://ibvi.org

Industries for the Blind & Visually Impaired accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

Adding Desktop Shortcuts Under Windows 10
(downloads in DOCX format)
--

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 20H2, Build 19042  

There are many who labor under the gross misapprehension that the Constitution is a cage and a laundry-list rather than a framework upon which great things have been and still will be built. Many things that are entirely Constitutional are not "in the Constitution," but are allowed under it.

~Brian Vogel

Dan Longmore

Hi,

Right click, use your application key or right mouse button, on Outlook in your start menu. 

Select “More ”

In the sub menu select “Open File Location.

From there you can again right click and choose:

“Sent To”

One of the sub menu options is

“Desktop (Shortcut)

Select that one and the shortcut will  appear.

I feel for you , nothing like having disappearing shortcuts.  Just makes your day,  lol

Dan  

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Doering
Sent: Monday, April 5, 2021 11:34 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Desk Top short cut

Hello:

After doing a virus scan with Windows Defender and MRT.exe, my desk top short cut for my Outlook 2016 seems to have disappeared and I can’t figure out how to create another desk top short cut for the Outlook app.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

John Doering
Pricing Analyst

Office: 4147783040 Extn:4063
Mobile:
445 S Curtis Rd West Allis, WI 53214
https://ibvi.org

Industries for the Blind & Visually Impaired accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.