moderated dell latitude 7490

Juan Hernandez

Hi All,

My new job wants to give me a laptop.  Have any of you used the Dell latitude 7490? Is this workable for us using screen readers?  Any bad things when using this computer blind?

Best,

Juan

Richard Turner

I would be surprised if any Dell laptop or desktop had any issues running Jaws or any other screen reader.

I used the Dell Latitude 6000 series at my job and unless it has too little RAM or too slow a processor, it should work perfectly.

I cannot imagine that model would be lacking in processor or ram.

Richard

Web site: www.turner42.com

My new job wants to give me a laptop.  Have any of you used the Dell latitude 7490? Is this workable for us using screen readers?  Any bad things when using this computer blind?

Best,

Juan

Brian Zolo

Hey there, Juan, Brian Zolo here in Gahanna, Ohio, feel free to call me BZ, grin1  The dell latitudes are good machines make sure that it’s got 16 gigs of ram as you’ll not only get better performance from jaws but better performance with your apps as well.  Let me know if I can be of further assistance, have a great day!  BZ!

My new job wants to give me a laptop.  Have any of you used the Dell latitude 7490? Is this workable for us using screen readers?  Any bad things when using this computer blind?

Best,

Juan

Juan Hernandez

Thanks all, this has been really great.