Thanks.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Glenn / Lenny
Sent: M

Glenn / Lenny

TThe way I would do it, for just deleting them, and not for turning off that feature, which I would also recommend, is to arrow to what you want to delete, and hold the control key and tap the space bar till it says selected.
Then copy, and then do control + H and tab through the fields, and in the find field, do the paste command, and tab to the replace with field and press the delete key and then do alt + A for all.
HTH.

I'm using Jaws 2019 and Windows 10 with word 2016. Can someone tell me how to delete automatic bullets and numbers?

Thanks.

From: Humberto Avila
What I usually do is go in Word, then press ALT+T followed by the A key. Trust me, this works still. This brings me to the Word autocorrect options dialog.
From here, I would press the Control+Tab keystroke about 3 times till I hear the “Autoformat as you type” page. Hitting Tab then brings me through all
the options available. You can turn off automatic bulleted list, numbered lists ETC, ETC and more ETC. :) :) There are a plethora and myriad of options
you can check off here.

Hope this is helpful! You can also get to the Autocorrect options dialog through the Word general options, with ALT+F, then T.
Humberto

From: Poppa Bear
Here are the steps in Mail, they work in Word as well. I removed step 2 because it is no longer relevant in newer versions of Word.
1. From the File tab, click Options, Alt/F then letter T.

3. In the Proofing section, click AutoCorrect Options.

4. Click the AutoFormat As You Type tab.

5. In the Apply as you type section, un-check Automatic bulleted lists and Automatic numbered lists.

6. Click OK on each dialog box to return to your mailbox.

To kill numbering, press control + shift + n.  In effect, you are switching to "normal" style.  The same keystroke works in Microsoft Word.  After you
do that, there will be no numbering.  To resume numbering, move up to the last numbered paragraph, press control + shift + c to copy formatting.
Then, move down to where you want numbering to resume.  Press control + shift + v to paste formatting.
Poppa Bear

Sent: Monday, June 22, 2020 10:48 AM