From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tony
Sent: Wednesday, September 2, 2020 6:18 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Decimal or right tab in Word

How do I set a decimal tab or a right tab in word without using a mouse?

Tony

Tony

Thanks.  Everything I found said to click in the ruler.

Tony

Alt-H, P, G takes you to the paragraph dialogue, in which there is a “tabs” button that allows you to adjust tab stops. There are radio buttons for left/right/decimal alignment.