Topics

moderated #Data_Analysis #data_analysis

romance's prince

hello dears

need your support and guide
as you know data analysis one of the hot jobs now and in future ...

is any mailing list care of this subject? accessible tools for data analysis and visualization?, statistics and so on...

i noticed confilict between screen-reader like jaws  and excel; excel shows toolpar when press control key, either in chart or even selecting cells via control down errow,  which is very noisy issue so hope we raise this problem to microsoft accessibility dep. or wrote solution  for it if any..

another question; is anyone here using tableau?

 hope if people interest in this matter text me to create specilize group or send me if they're existing.
  thanks very much