From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Marianne Denning
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2021 5:25 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: DAISY for computer that works with BARD

What software can I download onto my Windows 10 computer running the latest version of JAWS that will work with BARD?

Stan Holdeman

If you are asking about browsing the Bard Talking Book website, Google Chrome works fine for me.

Stan

What software can I download onto my Windows 10 computer running the latest version of JAWS that will work with BARD?

leonard morris

Bard express