moderated CRM software

Rick Mladek

Hello all,

I am needing to consider a CRM software to simply hold my business contacts, have ability to send one message to many different contacts other than sending out many same message to many separately. The ability to have notes regarding communication history to help recall last call or message other than saving so many emails just to recall where any discussion is at. Outlook just isn’t proper and with this in mind, Can anyone help me understand which CRM programs work best with Jaws?

Thank you all,

Rick

Steve Nutt

Hi Rick,

If you have a Wordpress Website, I highly recommend Jetpack CRM. It is currently free for a year I believe, and is very accessible with JAWS.

If not, I don’t know, but I integrated it with my web store.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close

Stevenage

Hertfordshire

SG1 4PW

T: +44(0)1438-742286

M: +44(0)7956-334938

F: +44(0)1438-759589

E: steve@...

I am needing to consider a CRM software to simply hold my business contacts, have ability to send one message to many different contacts other than sending out many same message to many separately. The ability to have notes regarding communication history to help recall last call or message other than saving so many emails just to recall where any discussion is at. Outlook just isn’t proper and with this in mind, Can anyone help me understand which CRM programs work best with Jaws?

Thank you all,

Rick

crayton Benner

back when I used wordpress, that’s what I had and it worked perfectly fine with jaws.

On Sep 30, 2021, at 11:33, Steve Nutt <steve@...> wrote:

[...]

Life in Six Dots

Hi Steve and all,

I have found JetPack to be a resource hungry plugin. It will slow your WordPress site down, a lot. I would look at alternatives, as you won’t need most of the features of JetPack.

Paul

I am needing to consider a CRM software to simply hold my business contacts, have ability to send one message to many different contacts other than sending out many same message to many separately. The ability to have notes regarding communication history to help recall last call or message other than saving so many emails just to recall where any discussion is at. Outlook just isn’t proper and with this in mind, Can anyone help me understand which CRM programs work best with Jaws?

Thank you all,

Rick

Steve Nutt

Hi paul,

Can you suggest alternatives to look at?

Thanks.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close

Stevenage

Hertfordshire

SG1 4PW

T: +44(0)1438-742286

M: +44(0)7956-334938

F: +44(0)1438-759589

E: steve@...

I have found JetPack to be a resource hungry plugin. It will slow your WordPress site down, a lot. I would look at alternatives, as you won’t need most of the features of JetPack.

Paul

I am needing to consider a CRM software to simply hold my business contacts, have ability to send one message to many different contacts other than sending out many same message to many separately. The ability to have notes regarding communication history to help recall last call or message other than saving so many emails just to recall where any discussion is at. Outlook just isn’t proper and with this in mind, Can anyone help me understand which CRM programs work best with Jaws?

Thank you all,

Rick

Rick Mladek

Goldmine was partially accessable in the late 1990s and only about 30%-40% was able to be used. JFW was in the early years with windows and GUI at that time, I thought it may have improved but yesterday, a distributor with Goldmine, in Toledo, told me they stopped working with us and told me quite rudely to find another product. I responded asking him to be clear, his rudeness was heightened and his response was “I told you to find another product, didn’t I?” Maybe I should have asked for him to define his category of “us” as well lol.

I’m still looking...

Rick

I have found JetPack to be a resource hungry plugin. It will slow your WordPress site down, a lot. I would look at alternatives, as you won’t need most of the features of JetPack.

Paul

I am needing to consider a CRM software to simply hold my business contacts, have ability to send one message to many different contacts other than sending out many same message to many separately. The ability to have notes regarding communication history to help recall last call or message other than saving so many emails just to recall where any discussion is at. Outlook just isn’t proper and with this in mind, Can anyone help me understand which CRM programs work best with Jaws?

Thank you all,

Rick

John Covici

I have not tried this, but what about something like sales force? Its
not going to be free, but its on the web, so its worth a try.

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>]

E: steve@comproom.co.uk <mailto:steve@comproom.co.uk>

I am needing to consider a CRM software to simply hold my business contacts,
have ability to send one message to many different contacts other than
sending out many same message to many separately. The ability to have notes
regarding communication history to help recall last call or message other
than saving so many emails just to recall where any discussion is at.
Outlook just isn't proper and with this in mind, Can anyone help me
understand which CRM programs work best with Jaws?

Thank you all,

Rick

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@ccs.covici.com

Life in Six Dots

Hi Steve,

We can do this two ways. You can let me know what you use JetPack for and I list the Plugins I am using. Or I could list all the plugins I use, including those that I have found improve the speed and performance of WordPress.

I know they say don’t use too many plugins but I have found a much better performance with several plugins to using JetPack.

Paul

I have found JetPack to be a resource hungry plugin. It will slow your WordPress site down, a lot. I would look at alternatives, as you won’t need most of the features of JetPack.

Paul

I am needing to consider a CRM software to simply hold my business contacts, have ability to send one message to many different contacts other than sending out many same message to many separately. The ability to have notes regarding communication history to help recall last call or message other than saving so many emails just to recall where any discussion is at. Outlook just isn’t proper and with this in mind, Can anyone help me understand which CRM programs work best with Jaws?

Thank you all,

Rick

Steve Nutt

Actually, Jetpack CRM is fast now on my own site. I simply turned on Web
Acceleration, which uses their CDN (Content Distribution Network) and the
site is quite fast now.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close
Stevenage
Hertfordshire
SG1 4PW
T: +44(0)1438-742286
M: +44(0)7956-334938
F: +44(0)1438-759589
E: steve@comproom.co.uk
I have not tried this, but what about something like sales force? Its not
going to be free, but its on the web, so its worth a try.

On Fri, 01 Oct 2021 05:50:03 -0400,
Rick Mladek wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>]
[...]

Have you turned on Web Acceleration in the performance heading of Jetpack? It speeds up my site considerably.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close

Stevenage

Hertfordshire

SG1 4PW

T: +44(0)1438-742286

M: +44(0)7956-334938

F: +44(0)1438-759589

E: steve@...

[...]

That's great Steve. Glad you've improved the speed. Paul

I have not tried this, but what about something like sales force? Its not
going to be free, but its on the web, so its worth a try.

On Fri, 01 Oct 2021 05:50:03 -0400,
Rick Mladek wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>]
[...]

Hi Steve, I deleted JetPack from my WordPress site a while ago because it was slowing my site down. I’m happy without it now. Paul

[...]

I like it because it works well with Woocommerce, it is also accessible on phone and PC, and now I have turned on CDN acceleration, I believe my site is fast.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close

Stevenage

Hertfordshire

SG1 4PW

T: +44(0)1438-742286

M: +44(0)7956-334938

F: +44(0)1438-759589

E: steve@...

[...]

You’re site does seem faster today!

I understand, if you’re using WooCommerce.

[...]

Yep, it’s not Jetpack that slows it down I believe, it’s image optimisation, which I have done now.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close