moderated Creating gmamil address

kevin meyers

Hello, I’m using the most recent versions of windows10, Outlook2016 and Jaws2021. I wanted to create a gmail email address and couldn’t get it created. I followed steps I found on the internet and it didn’t work. I got stuck on the page where I enter a user id and hit enter on create account. It just sits on this page. Does anyone have some instructions on creating a gmail email address? Thanks, Kevin

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

It could be that address is taken.

The message concerning that does not read automatically.

Try reading the dialog with insert+b or exploring with the Jaws or Touch cursors.

Richard

Hello, I’m using the most recent versions of windows10, Outlook2016 and Jaws2021. I wanted to create a gmail email address and couldn’t get it created. I followed steps I found on the internet and it didn’t work. I got stuck on the page where I enter a user id and hit enter on create account. It just sits on this page. Does anyone have some instructions on creating a gmail email address? Thanks, Kevin

Bill White

Hi, Kevin. I found it more convenient to create the account on the gmail website, then, once the account was created, add it to Outlook. I'm not saying this was perfectly easy, I'm just saying that it was more readable on the website than it was to create the account in Outlook. Also, once the account is created, don't forget to turn on the account in POP and Forwarding.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

Hello, I’m using the most recent versions of windows10, Outlook2016 and Jaws2021. I wanted to create a gmail email address and couldn’t get it created. I followed steps I found on the internet and it didn’t work. I got stuck on the page where I enter a user id and hit enter on create account. It just sits on this page. Does anyone have some instructions on creating a gmail email address? Thanks, Kevin

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

I don't think you can create a new Gmail address using Outlook, this is something you have to do on the website.