Topics

moderated creating desktop shortcut

Adrian Spratt

When that prompt comes up, press enter. Unless your system is set up differently, it’s a big tease: Don’t come in. Oh well, come in anyway.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of CJ &AA MAY
Sent: Friday, November 27, 2020 2:54 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Cc: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: creating desktop shortcu

And I want to create a desktop shortcut key for jaws  so I open the current version and not the 220 version. However when I press the context key and then go into properties and try  to create a shortcut key, it tells me that I need the administrators permission. My husband cannot see how to actually give permission. How is this done?

by Alison may

0777 315 8181

On 27 Nov 2020, at 2:37 am, Gery Gaubert <gerygaubert@...> wrote:

I went back through list messages and went searching on the web.  Can someone point me in the right direction?  I want to create a desktop shortcut for a program.  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks!!