Topics

moderated creating desktop shortcu

Gery Gaubert

I went back through list messages and went searching on the web.  Can someone point me in the right direction?  I want to create a desktop shortcut for a program.  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks!!

Michael Walker

On Nov 26, 2020, at 8:37 PM, Gery Gaubert <gerygaubert@...> wrote:

I went back through list messages and went searching on the web.  Can someone point me in the right direction?  I want to create a desktop shortcut for a program.  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks!!

Adding Desktop Shortcuts Under Windows 10
--

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 20H2, Build 19042  

One does not discover new lands without consenting to lose sight of the shore for a very long time.

~ André Gide

CJ &AA MAY

And I want to create a desktop shortcut key for jaws  so I open the current version and not the 220 version. However when I press the context key and then go into properties and try  to create a shortcut key, it tells me that I need the administrators permission. My husband cannot see how to actually give permission. How is this done?

by Alison may
0777 315 8181

On 27 Nov 2020, at 2:37 am, Gery Gaubert <gerygaubert@...> wrote: