From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marvin Hunkin
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2020 2:59 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: cortana

Hi. Got a built in microphone, got windows 10 2004 64 bit pro on a assus vivo book laptop. Cortana does not seem to hear me, but cannot hear cortana. Did give feedback using the feedback hub. Any one had any issues or do I wait for another update.

Have tried searching, but no luck yet.

Any one had similar issues. When doing text I can, and feedback about the cortana app, for windows 10 2004.

Thanks.