Topics

moderated Copying text from Firefox

Ralph Supernaw

I am running the latest JFW, Windows, and Firefox.

The formatting stays the same when I copy a block of text from a page loaded in Internet Explorer into a Word document.  However, when I copy a block of text from Firefox to Word I lose all formatting, including paragraphs.  Is this just how it is or is there a trick or setting I can use to change this?

Thanks

The topic, Cannot copy text in Chrome, from March may hold the answer.  Check to see whether you're copying from screen highlight for Internet Explorer and copying from virtual cursor for Firefox, or vice versa.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss