Topics

moderated Converting audio filesto MP3 using Itunes

Justin Mcdevitt

Hello to all,

Thanks to those list members who responded to my recent post regarding converting audio files to MP format. A number of programs were recommended and I am in the process of reviewing 2-3 of these.

I realized after posting my message that my music library is in Itunes: a program that I can also use for file conversion. I have identified an article outlining the specific steps in the file conversion process. I would like to make sure that I complete this process correctly and successfully so would like to make contact with a person on this list who is familiar with this Itunes feature and review the steps with them in order to complete this process independently.

I would appreciate any assistance.

Best, Justin

Sherri

If you have the ITunes article, I would love to see it or have a link to it, as I have never been able to use the app successfully.  Thank you.

Sherri

Flmom2006@...