moderated Convention Discounts On JAWS Annual License

Gene Warner

Maybe I'm wrong, but I've always understood that if you allow you SMAs to drop down to zero upgrade left, you will be charged extra. So I've always added two more years when I get down to only one upgrade left.

Gene...

On 7/2/2022 1:10 PM, Loy wrote:
2022 does not expire until 2023 is realized which will be October of 2022.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene Warner" <genewarner3@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, July 2, 2022 12:30 PM
Subject: Re: Convention Discounts On JAWS Annual License
If 2022 was your last upgrade that your SMA entitled you to then to get
the lower $150 price, you should have bought another two years before
they released the 2022 version. That is what I meant by letting your
SMAs expire. Sorry for the confusion.
Gene...
On 7/2/2022 11:21 AM, William Vandervest wrote:
My sma is good for jfw 2022 so it hasn't expired yet

William Vandervest
timelord09@...
Win10 latest revision

There are none so blind, as those who will not see.

William Vandervest