From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marlo Green
Sent: Tuesday, December 1, 2020 6:46 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: control right arrow and letters being spelled instead of words being said?

Hi

               My Jaws has over night started spelling things when I hit the control right arrow. Is this a new jaws thing and how can I make it stop. Thanks to all.

Marlo Green

Oh my gosh! Thank you! I haven’t seen it do that before. Is that a new version thing? Thank you, that was so easy I’m embarrassed to have asked.

It’s because the spell word command was used, insert number pad 5. If you press the insert number 5 again, it should stop.

Thom

               My Jaws has over night started spelling things when I hit the control right arrow. Is this a new jaws thing and how can I make it stop. Thanks to all.

Mario

I don't know exactly when this function was implimented, but I do believe it has been available for a long time, at least since version 10.