Topics

moderated completely black screen on my iPhone6 problem is now fixed thanks

Hank William Merchant

Hello back,

My completely black screen problem on my iPhone6 is now all fixed, I now have my proper regular normal screen bac. This is fantastic, I guess my screen curtain was mistakenly turned on. Thanks so very much to all of you that replied to my completely blac screen on my iPhone6 problem inquiry email with all your so very helpful suggestions to fix this problem. Your wonderful help is so very much appreciated!

All the best,

Hank

Sent: Friday, August 7, 2020 9:05 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: completely black screen on my iPhone6 problem please need some help

Yeah, you turned on screen curtain

A finger triple tap should toggle it back off

Sent: 07 August 2020 12:03
Subject: Re: completely black screen on my iPhone6 problem please need some help

Good morning,

I am really sorry that this is way off topic. I am really hoping someone can tell me how to fix this. I have a iPhone6 and right now even when my iPhone is for sure on, the screen is completely blac, even after I press the home button to see if maybe doing this will bring back my normal working screen so you can once again properly see all the butttons on my iPhone6 to do different things, this does not fix my completely blac screen problem. I cannot even turn it off, wait a few minutes and then turn it back on to see if this maybe fixes my completely black screen problem, because you cannot see the power button to swipe it to turn it off then back on again.

My wife who can see told me that you cannot see the power button to swipe it because the whole screen is completely black.

Does anyone maybe have any ideas on how I can fix this completely black screen problem I am currently having on my iPhone6? note, I kno that for sure my iPhone6 is for sure turned on because I can still use sery by pressing the home button to make calls and then properly hang up, but the whole screen is completely black on my iPhone6. I am really hoping someone can help me with this. Much, much, much thanks in advance for any possible help with my completely black screen problem on my iPhone6.

Kindest regards,

totally blind fellow Hank

Sent: Thursday, August 6, 2020 11:08 PM

Subject: Re: Jaws2020 laptop window10 for a friend

Press insert plus J that'll bring the Jaws menu up.

Randy Barnett

On Aug 6, 2020, at 3:59 PM, O.Addison Gethers <o.addisongethers@...> wrote:

Hello All

My friend name Cynthia  have laptop window10  computer and jaws2020 ,when I call her this afternoon  she wanted me to do jaws tandem on her laptop  but there is a problem  when I ask her to press insert key + j for Jaws  I don’t hear it’s jaws at all so I ask her to press alt + tab til she hear it’s say jaws on the window so nothing at all too. So she doesn’t remember who installed jaws2020  on her laptop and programs her computer too. So I told her there is no way I can do jaws tandem if she doesn’t have jaws window screen on her laptop !! What does she need to do to get jaws windows to be activate on window screen to say jaws ??  Does anyone have any idea on other way I can do jaws tandem on her laptop ?

Addison

Michael Munn

You can tell your friend to Press Insert alt T to bring up the allow  Access to my computer dialog  This way you can just tell he or she to type the meeting ID  instead of the hard way. 
Thanks 
regards 
Michael Munn 

JAWS Certified, 2019

Member: Virginia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind of Virginia 

www.nfbv.org

Student of: Hadley Institute of the Blind 

www.hadley.edu