Topics

moderated codex 1.70 is not working correctly.

Jim Rawls

Hi all, I currently have cdex 1.70 on my windows ten computer. I am using jaws 2020. Cdex is not finding the files on their data base. When I go to rip the CD,  it doesn't find them on their data base. It just says no title. it used to find them just fine. I think the last windows update changed things.

So, is there a way to fix this? If not, what program for ripping cds works with windows ten and jaws 2020? Jim

Chris Hill

With a little study, itunes and windows media player can both do the job fine.  I think media player is a little easier to deal with because if you mess up, it seems like deleting the problem files and re-doing them causes less of an issue.

On 6/20/2020 14:06, Jim Rawls wrote:

Hi all, I currently have cdex 1.70 on my windows ten computer. I am using jaws 2020. Cdex is not finding the files on their data base. When I go to rip the CD,  it doesn't find them on their data base. It just says no title. it used to find them just fine. I think the last windows update changed things.

So, is there a way to fix this? If not, what program for ripping cds works with windows ten and jaws 2020? Jim

Andrew Summers

Jim,

It’s not just you, the Database was taken down, that gets the track listings for CDEX.

HTH.

Andrew

Hi all, I currently have cdex 1.70 on my windows ten computer. I am using jaws 2020. Cdex is not finding the files on their data base. When I go to rip the CD,  it doesn't find them on their data base. It just says no title. it used to find them just fine. I think the last windows update changed things.

So, is there a way to fix this? If not, what program for ripping cds works with windows ten and jaws 2020? Jim

Andrew Summers

It is not a windows 10 issue.

Andrew