moderated Closing Word with Jaws

John J. Fioravanti, Jr.

Good morning: I have a problem with my f4 key on my laptop keyboard. I know
this should be obvious but how can I completely close word other than with
alt+f4?
Thanks.

Richard Turner

Try alt+f then x I think or is it e for exit?

Richard

"Why, what did she tell you?"
"I don't know, I didn't listen."

On Feb 15, 2021, at 5:19 AM, John J. Fioravanti, Jr. <fioresq1@gmail.com> wrote:

Good morning: I have a problem with my f4 key on my laptop keyboard. I know
this should be obvious but how can I completely close word other than with
alt+f4?
Thanks.

Lee Anne Atkinson

No worries! The only dumb question is the one not asked. To close Word
ALT-f followed by x or up arrowing 1 time to exit.

Lee Anne