From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Madison Martin
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2020 11:38 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: clock question

Hi all,
Can someone please tell me how to change the time on my computer so that it
stays? It's off by at least 15 minutes which is rather annoying. I'm running
Jaws 2018 and Windows 10. Thanks Madison

Madison Martin

It's plugged in and it's a new computer. If it was my old one then I'd say that
you're probably right.