moderated Citrix?

Ann Byrne

My student will use citrix in her job. What does she need to know about accessing the screen. the prliminaries are done; Citrix is installed, etc. Does she turn off the virtual cursor? any hot keys she needs to know?

Much thanks,

Ann

Michael Mote

Hi Ann. Assuming JAWS is installed on both sides, your local desktop
and the Citrix platform, JAWS should work as normal, as long as it is
full screen mode. You can switch to full screen mode by pressing
Control plus the Alt key plus the pause key. This also ia assuming you
are using a full size keyboard preferably a desktop keyboard.