Topics

moderated cisco packet tracer

Paul Faucheux

hi group this is paul. i have a question. is cisco packet tracer accessible with either fusion or jaws. i am taking classes at northshore technical community college. i am specifically wanting to know if there are any scripts for this program. i am taking the ccna certified cisco networking associate courses offered through www.netacad.com and they require the use of this software for labs. i have found that inetsim is usable but requires linux wich i dont have. i am running windows 10 with  jaws 2020 and in the process of upgrading to jaws 2021.

Rick Mladek

If you are able to use Linux, it is free ware, download your redhat most recent version.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Paul Faucheux
Sent: Thursday, February 4, 2021 6:35 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: cisco packet tracer

hi group this is paul. i have a question. is cisco packet tracer accessible with either fusion or jaws. i am taking classes at northshore technical community college. i am specifically wanting to know if there are any scripts for this program. i am taking the ccna certified cisco networking associate courses offered through www.netacad.com and they require the use of this software for labs. i have found that inetsim is usable but requires linux wich i dont have. i am running windows 10 with  jaws 2020 and in the process of upgrading to jaws 2021.

Sean Murphy

You require version seven and higher check this with the accessibility@... group

My experience is the part 

On 5 Feb 2021, at 10:36 am, Paul Faucheux <pf112781@...> wrote: