moderated changing the default web browser

Madison Martin

Hi all,
I've uninstalled Firefox and Google Chrome, and now I need to know, how do I
change the default web browser from Firefox to Microsoft Edge? Using latest
versions of Jaws and Windows 11.
Madison

Curtis Chong

Madison:

Press Windows with s. This should bring up the Search box in the Start Menu.

Now, type the word "default". This should bring up the Default Apps choice.
Press Enter.

Now tab to Default Browser, press Enter, tab to the one you want, and press
Enter again. Then, close with Alt F4.

Kindly,

Curtis Chong