Topics

moderated Changing color schemes in Zoom Text

John Doering

Hello:

Anyone on this list using Zoom Text and can tell me how to change the color scheme back to  the default?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

John Doering
Pricing Analyst

Office: 4147783040 Extn:4063
Mobile:
445 S Curtis Rd West Allis, WI 53214
https://ibvi.org

I no longer have ZoomText at hand, but I believe if you bring up the ZoomText UI with CAPS LOCK+CTRL+U, then open the Color option with CAPS Lock+C, you'll be presented with all the various color options.  I can't recall what the default is as it's been several years since I last tutored on ZoomText.

All the ZoomText Documentation is available here:  https://zoomtext.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018649052-ZoomText-User-Guides

I got those commands out of the User Guide.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss