From: Loy
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2022 8:16 PM
Subject: change my keyboard to laptop

I changed my keyboard layout to laptop. Caps lock J will not open the JAWS menu, but other wise works as the insert key does. Is this normal? JAWS runs from sys tray.

Madison Martin

When I press my insert key (the actual one) Jaws says alt windows q, is this normal for an insert key on a laptop or is there something wrong with mine?