moderated carousel link?

Stan Holdeman

Good morning: /Recently, in my NYTimes site, jaws announces that something is a “carousel link”. What is a carousel link?

Thanks, Stan

My guess is it's a slideshow/photo carousel, but I can't be absolutely certain.  If you share one of those links here I can take a look.  I have a digital subscription to the New York Times and can have a look at exactly what comes up when I follow the link.

Stan Holdeman

From today’s (1/10/22) NYT, opinion section:

In Search of the Black Utopia

Stan