Topics

moderated Captcha solving for Edge

Jay <jcoffin@...>

Hi.

Does anyone know of a captcha solving extension that can be used with Edge? Any help would be awesome. Thanks.

I don’t, but once again my recommendation of Aira or Be My Eyes stands unless you don’t have a smartphone.

I also haven’t come across a non-accessible captcha in a long time, a lot of times you just have to check “I’m not a robot” and in the new occasions where this doesn’t work and there really is no audio option using Aira is fast and efficient.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jay
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2020 10:56 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Captcha solving for Edge

Hi.

Does anyone know of a captcha solving extension that can be used with Edge? Any help would be awesome. Thanks.

Gerald Levy

I really don't understand this infatuation with Edge.  If you want a captcha-solving extension, use Google Chrome instead, the original Chromium-based browser and download the Rumola extension for solving captchas:

http://skipinput.com/

Gerald

On 1/16/2020 1:55 PM, Jay wrote:

Hi.

If Rumola still works with Chrome then you can use it with Edge as well since you can install extensions from the Chrome extension store in Edge.

Both Chrome and Edge use chromium as their engine, but I wouldn’t call it “another copy cat” just as I wouldn’t call a new model of a Ford car a copy cat to a new model of a GM or vice versa just because both use an internal combustion engine.

It comes down to personal preference, for example, Edge does have the Read Aloud feature which works very well and which you can sort of do in Chrome but only with one of a number of extensions.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gerald Levy via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2020 11:15 AM
Subject: Re: Captcha solving for Edge

I really don't understand this infatuation with Edge.  If you want a captcha-solving extension, use Google Chrome instead, the original Chromium-based browser and download the Rumola extension for solving captchas:

Gerald

Hi.

andrew edgcumbe

i didn't know google crome could solve captya's also is the solving
thing actually excessible?

On 1/16/20, Gerald Levy via Groups.Io <bwaylimited=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

I really don't understand this infatuation with Edge. If you want a
captcha-solving extension, use Google Chrome instead, the original
Chromium-based browser and download the Rumola extension for solving
captchas:

Gerald

Hi.

Does anyone know of a captcha solving extension that can be used with
Edge? Any help would be awesome. Thanks.

Google Chrome cannot solve captchas, the extension mentioned, Rumola, is similar to what Webvisum was for Firefox.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of andrew edgcumbe
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2020 11:18 AM

i didn't know google crome could solve captya's also is the solving thing actually excessible?

On 1/16/20, Gerald Levy via Groups.Io <bwaylimited=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

captchas:

Gerald

Hi.

netbat66

for some captchas, if they are useing the google system you don't need any program at all.
just make sure you have logged into your google account if you have one before you go to the web page . then all you have to do is click on verify and it will by pass the captcha.

Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2020 8:59 PM

Google Chrome cannot solve captchas, the extension mentioned, Rumola, is similar to what Webvisum was for Firefox.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of andrew edgcumbe
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2020 11:18 AM

i didn't know google crome could solve captya's also is the solving thing actually excessible?

captchas:

Gerald

Hi.