From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jay
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2020 10:56 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Captcha solving for Edge

Hi.

Does anyone know of a captcha solving extension that can be used with Edge? Any help would be awesome. Thanks.

Gerald Levy

I really don't understand this infatuation with Edge.  If you want a captcha-solving extension, use Google Chrome instead, the original Chromium-based browser and download the Rumola extension for solving captchas:

http://skipinput.com/

Gerald

On 1/16/2020 1:55 PM, Jay wrote:

Hi.

Does anyone know of a captcha solving extension that can be used with Edge? Any help would be awesome. Thanks.

If Rumola still works with Chrome then you can use it with Edge as well since you can install extensions from the Chrome extension store in Edge.

Both Chrome and Edge use chromium as their engine, but I wouldn’t call it “another copy cat” just as I wouldn’t call a new model of a Ford car a copy cat to a new model of a GM or vice versa just because both use an internal combustion engine.

It comes down to personal preference, for example, Edge does have the Read Aloud feature which works very well and which you can sort of do in Chrome but only with one of a number of extensions.

On 1/16/2020 1:55 PM, Jay wrote:

Hi.

Does anyone know of a captcha solving extension that can be used with Edge? Any help would be awesome. Thanks.

andrew edgcumbe

i didn't know google crome could solve captya's also is the solving
thing actually excessible?

On 1/16/2020 1:55 PM, Jay wrote:

Hi.

Does anyone know of a captcha solving extension that can be used with
Edge? Any help would be awesome. Thanks.

Google Chrome cannot solve captchas, the extension mentioned, Rumola, is similar to what Webvisum was for Firefox.

On 1/16/2020 1:55 PM, Jay wrote:

Hi.

Does anyone know of a captcha solving extension that can be used with
Edge? Any help would be awesome. Thanks.

netbat66

for some captchas, if they are useing the google system you don't need any program at all.
just make sure you have logged into your google account if you have one before you go to the web page . then all you have to do is click on verify and it will by pass the captcha.