moderated canvas

Marvin Hunkin

Hi. Taking a online course diploma of networking from http://www.upskilled.instructure.com. Only issue, was logging in and would not log me in, until I then checked the box. Works great with chrome, edge and firefox.

No issues, except the quizzes, wish there was an easier way to then turn off all the toolbars and use straight html and using windows 10 pro 64 bit and jaws 2021 latest version on a assuss laptop.

Works great.

Wish there was a way to see which members where in my course, trainers and students.

Thanks.

Ps: maybe debra could e-mail me off list as well.