Topics

moderated Canvas

marilyn

Hello everyone,

I have been told that I will have to use Canvas for my job soon. How accessible is Canvas with Jaws 2020 and Windows 10? I have no idea about what this program is supposed to do. Any pointers, suggestions, resources, or information would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.

Marilyn

Judy Redlich <jredlichspeaks@...>

Not, in my opinion.  Our company used it and I always had to have sighted assistance.

Judy

Helping people tell their story and find their highest potential

Encounter show host, Tuesdays 2:00 p.m. KSIV Radio St. Louis, MO

AM 1320 / FM 91.5 / FM 95.9

Check out my podcast: http://www.judyredlich.com/podcast

Let’s connect! linkedin.com/in/judy-redlich | facebook.com/JudyRedlichSpeaks

I have been told that I will have to use Canvas for my job soon. How accessible is Canvas with Jaws 2020 and Windows 10? I have no idea about what this program is supposed to do. Any pointers, suggestions, resources, or information would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.

Marilyn

Marianne Denning

It was accessible in the past but the level of accessibility really depends on how information is added. Any website can be made in accessible when people put in information that is not accessible.