From: "Ann Byrne" <annakb@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2022 10:46 PM
Subject: Can't rout JAWS to PC

Trying to label a graphic but I can't get the JAWS cursor to move to it. it goes somewhere nearby, but not an exact rout. . the computer belongs to an agency that with tight security, but I can create place markers, so you would think security shouldn't care. Internet explorer.

Any ideas?

Thx

Ann Byrne

No. You have to use the JAWS cursor to locate the graphic.

At 10:52 PM 2/24/2022, you wrote:
Do you need the Jaws cursor for that?
Seems to me that on a web page you can jump to a graphic using the virtual PC cursor, and then do the graphics label command.
Glenn
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Byrne" <annakb@...>